I saw the pair of them in person and they were stunning. I loved that Caleb's shirt perfectly matched Caitlin's dress. She looked like a Disney Princess, except better :o)
Caitlin looks stunning!! I love the dress and yes she does look like a Disney Princess. They look so great all dressed up! I hope they had a good time.
Caitlin looked so pretty!! I was glad I got to be there to see her + to also embarrass her a little by telling her she and her date looked so much alike! ;) I loved the color + style of her dress, too!!!
9 comments:
Awwww Caitlin looks so pretty! I love her dress! They look really great!
Soo beautiful! Caitlin you look gorgeous. Hope you had fun!
I saw the pair of them in person and they were stunning. I loved that Caleb's shirt perfectly matched Caitlin's dress. She looked like a Disney Princess, except better :o)
Oh! and I loved the white rose corsage.
This is what I love about blogging!!
Caitlin looks stunning!! I love the dress and yes she does look like a Disney Princess. They look so great all dressed up! I hope they had a good time.
Catlin you look beautiful!! I was excited to see Caleb as your date. Good choice. Hope you had a great time.
Beautiful dress! Beautiful girl!
Wow, just when I think I've seen her at her prettiest. I hope they had a wonderful time. Did Mom have as much fun?
PS Thanks for the prayers!
Caitlin looked so pretty!! I was glad I got to be there to see her + to also embarrass her a little by telling her she and her date looked so much alike! ;) I loved the color + style of her dress, too!!!
Post a Comment