Yesterday in Sacrament Meeting we opened with hymn #52 "The Day Dawn is Breaking". I was singing very exuberantly (as I try to do every week) and during the first verse caused Caitlin to start laughing, the reason; I changed a couple of words. Go look it up in the hymnbook and if you can figure out which words that I changed I'll buy you a $5 gift certificate for Leger's Deli (yum).
If you know me very well at all, or... if you've read my blog quite a bit it shouldn't be to hard to figure out!!
You have until Friday night at 5 pm to leave your answer in the comment section. I will have a drawing and announce the winner that night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
From t'ocean to t'ocean!!
OH MY GOSH!!! 7.5 WEEKS!
I don't have to look, I agree with Lilian!!!!!!
#1 I'm totally up for the drawing and of course your sister has the answer correct.
#2 I first read this post this morning, and have had that hymn stuck in my head ALL DAY!!
#3 I LOVE to sing exuberantly. Even though God didn't bless me with a good singing voice, he blessed me to love using the one I have!
Post a Comment