Wednesday, March 23, 2011

The Boy Next Door

Caitlin and Hayden have known each other their entire lives; I'm pretty sure that they were each other's very first friend. Although Hayden is not literally the boy next door, if there was a "boy next door" it would definitely be him...






...so, it was fun to see the two of them going to a school dance together.... even though they masqueraded as the infamous Lindsay Lohan and a handcuff yeilding jail guard.

8 comments:

Lilian said...

Hmmmm... watch out for those boys next door. I married one!! :-)

They look cute!

Stecky said...

That was so fun to see them all dressed up. I love the pictures you posted. Good memories. I loved the sweet feelings it gave me.

Georgia said...

That is a very unique costume idea and so cute that she is going with a life-long friend.

Thanks for stalking on my blog, I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one who does that. I always enjoy your fun writing and great photos!

Our family has wanted to be adopted into the Marsden Clan since we first met Tim and Margie back in 1988.

AnJ. said...

That is too funny! :)

I married the boy next door too.

Melwel said...

It's so cute to see these two little ones together......... DAHLING!

Tiffany said...

I agree with what your sister Lilian said. Except for the 'I married one' part. I didn't, but I still think you better watch out....

Bea said...

Boys next door are ok as long as they stay next door. :o)
This is a cute post. :o)

Susan Anderson said...

How fun that these two have grown up together. Love it.

=)