Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Disney On Ice

I was the lucky recipient of four free tickets to Disney On Ice. My cousin was the winner of a contest and was kind enough to share his tickets with me for a Grandma Day! It turned out to be a Grandma/Aunt Lesley Day as I took Mason, Avery, and my neice Rebecca. The four of us had a fabulous time. Thanks so much Bob and Alana!!

7 comments:

Lilian said...

Looks like FUN!

Archie said...

I remember taking the girls to Disney on Ice when they were little. I figured it wouldn't be that fun for me, but it would be fun for them.

Then Tiger Lily came out to skate...

:-)

Bea said...

OH Archie!!!!!!
I'm glad it was fun. It is great to have kids think it is wonderful to go somewhere. That is why we like grandkids so much. Then when you run out of grandkids you have run out of steam :o)

BobN said...

Glad everyone had fun.

em said...

Mason keeps talking about Disney on Ice, and how AWESOME it was! Thx so much, Lesley, mason had such a fun night w you and his cousins!!

Stecky said...

Has anyone ever told you what a cute Grandma you are? Your grandchildren are so blessed to have you for a Grandma.

Susan Anderson said...

Sounds perfect, but I have to comment that you don't look old enough to be a grandma!

=)