Sunday, March 13, 2011

Young Womanhood Recognition

For the past six years Caitlin has been involved in the young women's personal progress program of our church. Today in sacrament meeting, she received her Young Womanhood Recognition award, which is a result of setting and completing many goals and projects in this program. We are very proud of her for accomplishing this. I can't believe that she will be eighteen-years-old this coming week and leaving the young women's program. It has gone by way to fast. We love you Rosie!!

11 comments:

Melissa said...

That is so awesome! I'm so proud of her! I have realized how amazing the church is in recent years as I was involved as a leader (and now Adam in the Young Men) and I think this is an awesome accomplishment! Good luck in Relief Society Caitlin! I remember thinking it was just a place for old ladies who talked about gardening but I've LOVED Relief Society. You will be a great addition to the sisterhood!

BobN said...

Congratulations Caitlin!

Tiffany said...

Yay for Caitlin! I can't believe she is going to be EIGHTEEN!!!!!!!! She was Megan's age when we first met her.

(And I think it is such a coincidence that my cousin will be 18 on Thursday too, and her nickname is Rosie!! And they were born at the same hospital all those years ago. Weird.)

Bea said...

Congratulations Sweetheart, we are proud of you. This was not an easy "A". You will be grateful all your life that you stayed with it. You are awesome and we love you :o)

Stecky said...

I am so proud of Caitlin. She is such a wonderful young woman that I am glad she is being recognized for it. Congratulations and wow! you did a great job. You are fantastic!

Lilian said...

Way to go Rosie!

Tammy said...

Congratulations Caitlin!! So happy for you. I know those 10 pages a day were not easy. :)

Margie said...

That is great Caitlin!! I am proud of you. IT IS A BIG DEAL and you will always and forever be glad that you did it.

WAY TO GO!

Karalee said...

Way to go Caitlin! You can look forward to doing it AGAIN when you're a YW leader someday :)

Marivic said...

Good job Caitlin!

Bonnie and Jim said...

Caitlin, that is awesome. Congratulations!! I hope you had an wonderful birthday. I look forward to having you and your parents join us for the young women recognition dinner.