Thursday, March 24, 2011

March Madness

I know that to most everyone "March Madness" means basketball, but to me it has an entirely different meaning; multitudes of birthdays in my family... and all within 18 days!!


On March 14 my oldest son Andy celebrated his birthday. This year he got to spend the day in a place he loves... DISNEYLAND!!! Andy is a wonderful son and I love him.


On March 17 Caitlin celebrated her 18th birthday!! She loves her birthday every year. This year her dad and I took her to a special place... the Five Alls restaurant. I love my Rosie (and I love Five Alls).


Today, March 24, my oldest grandson Adam is 9-years-old. I can't believe how fast the time has gone (and I can't believe I've been a grandma for 9 years). I love Adam, he is such a good boy.


Also today, March 24, my grandson Tanner is having his first birthday. He is such a precious baby boy. I love cute Tanner. He makes me smile.


On March 30 my grandson Zachary will be 7-years-old. Just look at that smile. Zach is such a big helper to me, I love our cute Zach.


And last but not least is my Mikee, whose birthday is March 31. He will be older than me for 3 1/2 months!! I love Mikee (and I love being on that beach with him) and look forward to a fun date night with him on his special day.

And BTW... I LOVE April!!

7 comments:

Bea said...

We do not have any April b'days, but in extended family we have several. Happy Birthday to all your b'day peeps and roll on April 1st. You will not be an April Fool you survived march Madness. You are the best Granma!!!!! after me that is :o)

Tiffany said...

Oh I forgot about your March craziness.

Sorry about bailing on lunch today, I had one very,very cranky almost two-year old. (Whose birthday is also in MARCH!) No one would have wanted him.

Only a few more days left in the month--no doubt you'll get through it with a big smile on your face.

Lilian said...

Love Andy
Love Caitlin
Love your grandchildrean
Love Mikee
Love Disneyland
Love Five All's
Love T'ocean/beach

Love the two boys in my house that also have March b-days!

AnJ. said...

So my question is how do you celebrate all these birthdays that are so close together? One time that month, every day there's a birthday?

That's a lot of cake!

Stecky said...

That's a lot of cool people born in the month of March. Maybe I will have an unbirthday celebration for you in April. (Ps. I am surely headed to insanity. Don't try and stop me!)

Archie said...

Happy Birthday one and all!!!!!!

Bonnie and Jim said...

Wow you have been a grandma a long time, and it has multiplied for you this last couple of years. How fun for you.Birthdays are wonderful, but can get crazy.
What is it about March. March is also a crazy birthday month for the two of our families.