Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Third time's The Charm

I just saw that I got tagged so I'm going to do it right now!!

2 Names you go by:
1. Babycakes
2. Mom

2 Things you are wearing right now:
1. Happy trails t-shirt
2. Pink plaid pajama pants

2 Things you want badly at the moment:
1. My house to magically clean itself (we've been remodeling for 3 weeks)
2. Chocolate (I'm going without sugar treats for 28 days; I'm on day 9)

2 Things you did last night:
1. Moved new furniture into the house
2. Had a B-B-Q

2 Things you ate today:
1. Cheese & crackers
2. Veggie lasagna (it's so good!)

2 People you last spoke to:
1. Caitlin
2. Angela Sandorf

2 Things you are doing today:
1. Going to work at the Doctor's office
2. Organize and file my paperwork

2 Longest car rides:
1. Washington DC; Virginia (once)
2. California (countless times)

2 Favorite beverages:
1. Water
2. Black Cherry Shasta (in lieu of Dr. Pepper which I haven't touched in 16 years; 7 months; and 5 days. But who's counting)

Please pass this to 2! Don't spoil the fun and keep it going!
1. Marivic
2. Bob

3 comments:

Margie said...

Hey Les...it has been fun to catch up on your life!! I am so impressed about the no chocolate thing. I did that once...it gets easier as time goes by, but I haven't been able to do it again, even though I have tried a few times. See you soon

Lilian said...

What?? We have a girl party coming up and you aren't eating sweets!

I had a drink of Dr. Pepper today.

Little GrumpyAngel said...

Les, I didn't know you were remodelling. I can't wait to see your "new" house and furniture. You always do the cutest stuff so I bet everything turned out beautiful. Post some pics soon pretty please.