Thursday, August 7, 2008

Tagged Twice

TAG#1 FROM MARIVIC (AKA: GRUMPY ANGEL)
The 5 people I’m tagging are: Adrienne, Becky, Bonnie, Heather and Tiffany. Ladies please tag 5 other people.

WRITE 6 WORDS THAT DESCRIBE YOUR LIFE.
Here are my 6 words:

1. blessed
2. busy
3. gratitude
4. happy
5. love
6. learning


TAG#2 FROM Lilian (AKA: SISTA RIRIAN)
scattegories...
{it's harder than it looks}

use the first letter of your name to answer the following. they have to be real places, things, names...nothing made up! try to use different answers if the person who tagged you had the same first initial. you can't use your name for the boy/girl name question.

what is your name? LESLEY
4 letter word: LASS
vehicle: LINCOLN
tv show: LOST
city: LAS VEGAS
boy name: LESTER
girl name: LILIAN
occupation: LIBRARIAN
something you wear: LEGGINGS
food: LIMA BEANS
something found in a bathroom: LOTION
reason for being late: LAZINESS
something you shout: "LAST ONE HOME IS A ROTTEN EGG!"
*I'm tagging Melissa L., Emily, and Melissa T. on this one!

3 comments:

Lilian said...

HA HA HA - "Sista Ririan!"

Dat's me!

Tiffany said...

I don't think I've ever seen you wearing leggings! Fun tags. Yes-let's do lunch when school starts. Tell me the day and time and I'll send my youngest 2 to my moms. I would love Leger's Deli-I've never been.

Little GrumpyAngel said...

TV Show: LOST! Yeah!!!! Don't you hate waiting for the next season to start Les?