Friday, August 22, 2008

The New Bishopric

The new Bishopric in the West Bountiful 10th ward sustained on August 17, 2008:
2nd counselor; David Tovey, Bishop; James Hadlow, 1st counselor; Michael Leger

7 comments:

Bea said...

I don't know Bro. Tovey, I don't know Bishop Hadlow but I know his wife, his sister, and his mother he must be a good man. I do know Bro. Leger and I know his family. They are all good people especially his mother in law :o) but I do know HE is a great man and will serve diligently. I pray the Lord to bless this new Bishopric as they love and serve the people of the 10th Ward.

adrienne said...

This has nothing to do with your post, but that pattern we talked about is on sale for $2 today and tomorrow at JoAnne's. It's a Butterick pattern #B4474. You are more than welcome to use my pattern if you would like.

Little GrumpyAngel said...

Congratulations, Mike! You'll be a busy man, but "if you are in the service of your fellow beings, you're in the service of your God", right? (Mosiah 2:17) I know you will be blessed for your dedication and diligence. Les, you'll be blessed, too, for the personal sacrifices you have to make while Mike serves.

Margie said...

Mike will do a wonderful job!! I'm very happy for this opportunity for your family. I look back on Tim's time in the bishopric as a very wonderful and happy time for us. Mike is such a good example of love (and so are you). Sorry we missed you last Sunday!

Bonnie and Jim said...

Looks good Lesley!! I think they will be a great threesome.
I love your mother's comments and I agree, that Bro. Leger has a great family.

BobN said...

Congratulations, Mike! Your ward will be well taken care of.

Kathryn-nannygoat said...

What a great new bishopric!
I'm glad that Bishop Rowe gets a little break... he deserves it.
West Bountiful 10th Ward is the best!!