Andy and Jeremy are probably either on their way to work or at work, Jeff is on an airplane, and Caitlin is at school.My dream vacation
I've heard it said that a picture is worth a thousand words. This picture sums it up in just three....I love t'ocean.Something that makes me happy
Artist Point really makes me happy. JUST KIDDIN', it's my Mikee of course!!Something I'm into right now
Rehearsing with this choir of 364 women We Also Sing for a performance in the Salt Lake Tabernacle on November 1st. Everyone's invited!! My favorite pair of shoes
My new running shoes. Hopefully they'll carry me through my first 5K run in two months!!I am tagging all of my blogging friends in the 10th ward!!
7 comments:
Lesley's got new shoes pretty new running shoes, Lesley's got new shoes on today :o)
I like your running shoes, Les! Very cute. I didn't know you run marathons. Are you training for that? Is that hard? You should post about it. I've never done anything like that so it's interesting.
Oh, I love your other photos, too, and I like the tile floor under your new shoes :-)
It's actually just a 5K (about 3 miles) not a marathon (26 miles). I've been an avid walker for at least 20 years. This will be my first attempt at running. I'm following a 5K plan that Emily got off the internet. Hopefully I can do it. I know I could walk it but I really want to run. So I'll post about it when I do :-)
PS Kristin is running in her 2nd marathon (26 miles) next week. That's very impressive. She and I and Emily will do the 5K together.
Cute running shoes, I just got new running shoes too, Lesley!! Our 5k is ALMOST here!!!! I love the picture of Jeremy with his siblings, he looks HOT! ;) I think I will have to lift this one from ya! ;)
I loved your photo tag!! I can't keep up with my blogging family, but I do enjoy reading about everyone. I am so proud of you running a 5K. Megan ran a 5K two weeks ago. We went to cheer for her, but I didn't run this time. It was the day we painted!!
I am such a lazy butt! I need to run a 5k pronto! When is the one you are running? Someday I'll run a marathon *goal but now I just am struggling to work out lol. You've inspired me to go run! I speed walked to YW this week (about two miles) and I went running/dying two miles yesterday...I gotta get more in tonight...boo.
Hi Lesley! Thanks for the comment! Don't worry about lurking on my blog, I swear I am a semi-professional lurker. I love to check out everyone's blogs! Good luck on your 5k! Is it on Thanksgiving Day? I have done a few of those and they are so much fun! (It makes you feel a little less guilty pigging out later in the day!)
Best wishes..
Aimee
Post a Comment