Thursday, February 19, 2009

Be On The Top Of My List!!

You may have noticed that on the sidebar of my blog I have a "follower" list (last count I had 4 followers). It's easy to get your cute little picture (or silouette)there. Just go to the sidebar and click on the words follow this blog. The rest is easy. You can also start a "follower" list of your own if you'd like. Also easy. Then I can add you to my list and you'll see this cute (LOL) little picture of me on your sidebar.

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

I think I am the picture that isn't. How boring of me! I'll have to come up with some cute picture of me to grace the side of your blog with.

Little GrumpyAngel said...

Do I get a prize for being one of the original 4 followers? :-)

Stecky said...

I love my picture also. I am going to enlarge it and frame it. I have been very blessed.

Bea said...

I know my blog says AUTUMN but I don't know how to change it :o( I have instructions but....... I tried calling you yesterday but you were not home, or at least you didn't answer your phone :o(
I'm no good :o(