Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Family Night With Da Boyz

Last night we spent family night with Andy and the three boys (Kristin was out of town). We enjoyed tacos for dinner, followed by some entertaining acrobatics. Then we had a nice lesson provided by Andy, and mint chocolate chip ice-cream for family night treat. For the activity we played the Wii (even I played one round of Mario Cart). As you can see by the expressions on faces, Wii is taken very seriously. It was a fun family night.





7 comments:

adrienne said...

It looks like you guys had fun. I'm NOT a game system person, but the Wii is one that I think I could actually get into and enjoy.

em said...

Looks like Jeremy must have just missed you! He went down to Andy's and played Mario cart for a while and played the guitar too. Cute pix of the boys!!!

Tiffany said...

Fun night. You guys are probably the funnest grandparents ever!

Margie said...

It looks like a great family night!! I love the pictures of playing the wii. You have such darling grandchildren. I love them too!

Bea said...

Waddya think shoulg Granpa and I get the wii? Very good pictures of the boys. You are a good Grandma!!!!

Little GrumpyAngel said...

Andy's boys are simply adorable!!!! And nice too because they share their Wii. Someone in my family who shall be nameless because he is 16 and embarrasses easy hogs his Wii.

Yes, Granma (Mom), you should buy Grampa a Wii!!!!

Lilian said...

Here is another vote that Granpa and Granma should get a Wii.

Looks like a fun family night Les!!