I saw this on Charity's blog and decided, what the heck...I'll play. Here's how it works. The first five wonderful people who respond to this post (leave a comment) will get something made by me! My choice, for you. This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:
1- I make no guarantees that you will like what I make (I hope you will).
2- What I create will be just for you.
3- It will be done this year (2009).
4- You have no clue what it's going to be (it will depend on who you are).
The catch is (there's always a catch) that you must repost this on your blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same on their blog. The first 5 people to leave a comment on my blog, and then post these instructions on their blog, and then leave me a comment telling me that they did so (are you confused yet?), will receive a FAB-U-LOUS homemade gift from me! Oh, and be sure to post a picture of what you win when you get it!!!
Don't be shy now, you know you want to play :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I want to play for your FAB-U-LOUS gift! (Do you think that would be cheating!?!?) I can post it again, but for some reason you're one of the few of my friends who wanted to play. Thanks for playing!
Oh I want to play! And I have a feeling I'll need something Aunt Lesley made this year :)
I'll play and we can send each other gifts back and forth! You can choose an 8x10 of one of my artsy photos or I will make something else. Just let me know :)
Ok Les, I'm game. Sound like a lot of fun.
Post a Comment