Sunday, February 15, 2009

A Few Of My Favorite Things....

My friend Bonnie did a post on some of her favorite things and invited anyone else to do the same; so I accepted the invitation and here are just a few of my favorites! How about some of your favorite things? Are any of them the same as mine? I'd like to know.

13 comments:

Bea said...

I also favor some of the same things you do. :o) I wonder why? Sitting in cozy clothes eating chocolate and watching "Mr Darcy" doesn't get much better. Unless you are doing it with your girls and we all swoon together. :o)
happy days

Lilian said...

Some of those are my faves too!!

em said...

Oh yes, the cozy clothes, crunchies and M&M's! AND, if I am correct, the cleaning solution is from Kristin....love that too! ;)

Tiffany said...

I haven't had Clinique Happy since college. I used to LOVE it. I also love Crunchies (I like to eat the chocolate off first) and I love pajamas.

Lesley said...

The all purpose cleaner is from a company called "Thymes" and you can get it at Noble House. The one I like is Apricot Quince, they didn't have a picture of it online so I hope that doesn't mean it's been discontinued. Emily I thought of you when I put the "cozy pants" picture up.

Little GrumpyAngel said...

I love jammies! I jump straight out of suits and high-heels into comfy pants immediately after I get home from work. I love the old Pride and Prejudice movie. I love sweet smelly stuff. I love MA dolls :-)

Fun post, Les!

Tiffany said...

I just read your comment on Kathryn's blog. I laughed-sorry. That is a great story. I am so sorry it happened to you, but how horrible on a date! Thanks for the laugh!

Margie said...

I loved seeing some of your favorite things. A couple of weeks ago I went to a party of a friend who invited her favorite friends and asked them to bring a favorite food and five of their favorite things (price range between $4 - $6) to share with others. Everyone went home with five favorite things that other peopel brought. I learn a lot.

heather said...

Great idea! That should help with my insomnia! That and the jammie bottoms...

Bonnie and Jim said...

Oh Lesley, Pride and Prejudice is my all time favorite movie. Jim just rolls his eyes when he sees me watching it. He says "Weren't you just watching this?" And Cavenaughs mmmmmmmm!!! Nothing better. What kind of purfume is that? Is your Crunchie from Europe? Cute, I love your choices.

Lesley said...

The perfume is Clinique Happy, I love it. The Cruchie bar is from Cadbury's chocolate (England) and I love it too. That particular version of P and P is my favorite. For the last several years Caitlin and I have watched the entire boxed set twice a year (we are about a year behind though, time to watch it again). In the summer of 2000 I was getting ready to go to college. I decided I should read a good book so I picked P and P (I was influenced by the movie "You've Got Mail") Well then I had to see the movie. The first time I ever watched it we borrowed Joy's (your Joy) boxed set (6 hours) and then Mike got it for Caitlin and I that Christmas. You've got to love that Mr. Darcy :-)

Bonnie and Jim said...

Mr. Darcy - ohhhhh. My favorite line in the whole movie is when he says: "You've bewitched me body and soul." I'm not sure why but it melts me. We need a girls flick night. yes?

Lesley said...

A girls flick night always sounds great to me!!