
Remember the words to the old Stevie Wonder song, "Isn't she lovely, isn't she beautiful...."? The brothers used to sing it to Ashleigh, then they sang it to Caitlin, and now Jeff sings it to Miss Avery.
Last Saturday night Caitlin attended her first homecoming dance; here she is with her date Jacob. She is beautiful.
7 comments:
I've only known her for 4 years but still I wonder, when did she grow up? She is beautiful. We love Caitlin!
Absolutely!!!
No question!!!!
SHE IS BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!
and like Tiffany
WHEN DID SHE GROW UP????????
Tender moment!
Awwwww! She is beautiful!!! I like the hot pink dress, too. Perfect for her coloring. Caitlin, as we say in our family when Tara was little, you are BEAUTY-MOUS!!!
YES YES AND YES.... in answer to your question. I love being with her in Musical. And love the new house!
Awww yes.... She does look lovely!! I love the short dress too!!!
She is LOVELY!! I'm so glad I didn't miss this post!! It was so fun to see Caitlin all dressed up for the big dance. She looks beautiful and I love the pink dress and her shoes too. I double clicked on the picture to make it big so I could take in all the details. I hope she had a good time too.
Great pick of dress and she was probably the prettiest girl there! Wait not probably....I already know she was!
Post a Comment