Monday, September 28, 2009

"Aida"

"Amneris", Chelsea, "Radames", Caitlin, and "Aida"

Caitlin and I spent the weekend in St. George with Chris and Chelsea, where we were able to see the musical "Aida" at Tuacahn. I was not familiar with the story of "Aida" but I loved it and highly recommend it. I kept waiting for the song, "Don't cry for me-ee A-i-da..." (just kidding; that's a different show). After the show the girls were able to meet the lead actors; they were a little shy (the girls, not the actors) but as you can see by the picture, they got over it. We all had a great time together!!

3 comments:

Melwel said...

I thought this show was great! I loved when they flooded the stage. Good times

Lesley said...

The stage flooding was so cool, at first I thought "oh no" then I realized that it was supposed to happen :-)

Aimee said...

I love Tuahcahn! I took myself there one year for my birthday to see "Annie Get Your Gun". I wish I could go every year!