
The Secret Haven at the Rock Loft... I LOVE this store!! Don't tell the people at Rod Works *I like The Secret Haven more* sshhh. There is a chair there right now that I would buy in a heartbeat... if I had $1000 just lying around and had nothing better to do with it.

I love York Peppermint Patties (I affectionately call them Yorkies). I love the Valentine Yorkies the best. They are heart shaped and the stuff inside is pink. Now, being the honest person that I am, I will admit it's not my favorite candy (did I hear peanut m&m's?), but, when you are on Weight Watchers it is a good choice because of the points-plus value. Just a teeny, tiny bit over 1 points-plus per Yorky (not the big Yorkies; just the little ones)!!

I love a mug of hot chocolate on a winters night when I'm all cozy at home. I especially love this candy cane cocoa with the bits of peppermint in it. Does anyone see a recurring theme here? chocolate and mint?

My all-time favorite children's books. I couldn't even tell you how many times I've read these books (a lot). The last time was 10 years ago when Caitlin and I read them together. So, I decided to read them this winter. I started at the first of the year and I'm already part way through the 4th book. I LOVE this series.

We received this Jello pudding dessert from a neighbor at Christmas. It is WON.DER.FUL!!! Imagine chocolate pudding with a hard, darker chocolate shell on top. You don't have to just imagine it... go get some!!!

Michael got me these Dansko shoes for Christmas. His (female) co-workers told him that they are very comfortable to work in. I will never find out, because I'm not wearing these to my job! They are too pricey to drop mustard, mayo, and avocados on. But they are indeed comfortable, and I'm enjoying wearing them everywhere else. And they're cute too!
5 comments:
Maybe you can take me to the Rock Loft and also Rod Works when I'm in Utah in April, Les. Looks like the kind of store I would love also.
LOVE the shoes! This post reminds me what it is almost time for...planning our next Favorite's Party!!
I just read all the Little House books. I loved them also. It makes me kind of want to go homestead somewhere and be self sufficient....but I love my job and couldn't leave it!
What good taste you have. I loved everything you spotlighted on your "winterish favorites". I am about to go upstairs and get in my comfy clothes, take out my contacts and read a good book. This is a good night :)
Your 'favorites' posts are on my 'favorites' list!
I read all the Little House books when I was young and then read them to my children when they were young so it has been a long time since I read them. My kids thought that I grew up during that time frame, I guess since my Hinckley upbringing sounded so rustic and harsh.
I have to admit that chocolate and mint are two flavors that were 'mint' to go together! I've got to get me some of those Valentine Yorkies!
Post a Comment