
Michael just came home from work and the second thing he said was, "you didn't do a classics and favorites today." Oops!!! How did I overlook that. I told him that I hadn't even picked a picture yet. He humbly volunteered to let me post a picture of him... he needed some "kudos". Don't we all some days? Well, I knew just the picture of him I wanted to post, but, while searching for it came across this favorite that was taken while standing in line at the Haunted Mansion in Disneyland in 2009. I love little William's smile and his little hand round his Grandpa's neck. I love the look on Michael's face too... "hmmm", you say, "we can't see Mike's face." Well, just look at what you can see, it's plain as day to me... his big smile and the twinkle in his eyes. How can you miss it!?!
4 comments:
What a lovely picture! William is such a handsome young lad. I love
Mike's face in this photo too!
;)
So sweet...one might say "magical", but then you were in Disneyland so how could it be anything but!
I love your classics and favorites too.
I can see Mike's face from the back of his head. I know how much he loves his family!! Very sweet!!
Post a Comment