I wish this favorite picture was bigger; but, I'm sure everyone gets the idea. Our family loves music! And when the drums, guitars, keyboards and microphones aren't available... we (they) improvise. This is an impromptu lyp-sinc performance complete with water bottle microphones. You have really missed out it you haven't seen Jeff and Jeremy perform a duet; complete with choreography. So glad this moment was captured on camera; and as you can see we start them out young in the family, there's baby Mason getting in on the act, or... wondering what the heck is going on!
Friday, February 3, 2012
Classics and Favorites: Impromptu Deli Performance 2008
I wish this favorite picture was bigger; but, I'm sure everyone gets the idea. Our family loves music! And when the drums, guitars, keyboards and microphones aren't available... we (they) improvise. This is an impromptu lyp-sinc performance complete with water bottle microphones. You have really missed out it you haven't seen Jeff and Jeremy perform a duet; complete with choreography. So glad this moment was captured on camera; and as you can see we start them out young in the family, there's baby Mason getting in on the act, or... wondering what the heck is going on!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I wish there had of been sound :o)
You have a very talented family!! We are lucky to be able to enjoy that talent often!! I wish it could even be more often!!
Post a Comment