
Can you say a favorite!!!! This picture is definitely one of them. Miss Avery was here for a visit one evening, and we were watching our routine-Miss-Avery-movie... "Cinderella"; of course. One minute she was sitting on the couch next to me, and I guess Grandpa looked much more comfortable, because she quietly slipped away and sneaked right under his arm and I caught one of the cutest pictures ever!!
3 comments:
I can see why that is a favorite. You sure have a treasure in that girl. What agreat memory. I think it also shows what a beautiful spirit is in your home. You are a fantastic grandma. (There- a quote from me for your book!)
The is a very sweet picture!! I wish I could be around Avery more. She is such a sweet girl and I always love seeing her. Both you and Mike are wonderful grandparents.
Talk about confidence in Grandpa :o)
Post a Comment