Tuesday, March 6, 2012

All In A Days Work

Last week I took my camera to work so that I could take a picture of me and Morgan for my other blog. Well, it appears that a few of us were not very camera shy.

This picture of the crew was actually taken a couple of weeks ago, so I threw it in as well. There is Steve, Austin, Morgan and Kelci. Hey, I just thought of something... wasn't Steve Austin the name of The Six Million Dollar Man?

Back to last week... a year ago we were entertained daily by Caitlin; now it's Morgan who performs. Almost daily we can expect to hear "cause I'm your la-a-dy"; on this particular day she played to the camera and climbed up on the counter (umm... we wiped the counter down afterwards).

Me and Morgan busy at work preparing our fabulous soups for the day.

Kelci claims to be the "shy one" but even she got into the action.

Occasionally my sister Lilian fills in for us. She had worked a day or two before, and when she found out that she had tips waiting for her, she came in to get them. It appears they were good tips that day! Actually... take away the twenties and what's left is a more accurate representation.

Not only coincidental that Lilian showed up the day I had the camera, but Jeff as well. He's the #1 guy in charge.

So, we don't always climb on counters, and sing loudly, and dance around... but when the camera is there, what the heck! It's all in a days work!! What goofy things do you do at your job?

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

After your company of course, my next favorite thing about going to meet you for lunch at Leger's is the entertainment during the clean-up, while we sit and visit.

Georgia said...

I am going to lunch in Bountiful one day soon. I've just got to try this Leger's Deli place!

I hope I come on a day that a show is presented!!!