Saturday, March 10, 2012

Dresses For Sale

Caitlin is home for spring break and we are doing some spring "closet" cleaning. These are two dance dresses that she can part with. Both size 6. The periwinkle dress was worn once and the green dress (the zipper at the back is covered with tiny fabric covered buttons) was worn twice. We are asking $75 for the green and $50 for the periwinkle. If you are or know of someone interested in a great deal on dance dresses, just leave a comment.






3 comments:

Tiffany said...

That green one is dang cute! Personally I don't think she should part with them. But what business is it of mine?

AnJ. said...

I want the green one and I don't even have anywhere to where it. :)

If you don't sell them or don't have any family members who want them, don't give them to the DI, our Stake has a dress collection for girls to use and I know they would appreciate them. :)

Lilian said...

HEY! Is that Kevin Killian???

The thing is... that green dress IS GORGEOUS! I don't think the pictures do them justice. I took that picture with the green dress and I remember being such a proud aunt at how beautful she looked! I know some girls.... I'll let them know.