2. Include pictures, a few instructions on how to make your fun project/craft idea, or a link to where you found the idea.
3. Then tag a few people to do the same!!
I love to crochet baby blankets and burpies. This is one I finished recently. I have several patterns and I'd be happy to teach anyone how to do it. This pattern is easy but very time consuming.
Large Lace:
For row 1 of this pattern, you do 2 single crochets in each hole. Then when you get all the way around, you do a slip stitch to join the beginning to the end.
For row 2 of this pattern, you *chain 3 then double crochet in the next stitch* this creates a big space. There will be a lot of rippling which is normal. Once you've gone all the way around, you again do a slip stitch to join the two rows.
For row 3 of this pattern, you are going to *chain 2 then single crochet in each space*. Then once you've gone all the way around you slip stitch to join the rows together then finish off. Here's what the finished product looks like.

I'm tagging anyone who has a fun craft to share!!
5 comments:
These are such cute blankets, Lesley! Mason loves his!
Les, I read once on a church thingy (can't remember what, it's so long ago) that when we are creative and "create" things we are actually practicing for our future roles as co-creators. In that case then you are on advance skills level and you are way good! I can only wish I have your skills. If I ever make it and become co-creator, my worlds will be one dreary, not so pretty creation. Yours on the other hand will rock.
That's sure cute. I started one about two months ago for my new little grandaughter to be and I havn't finished. I have got to get busy. I will try your stich.
Thanks
Lesley, I love all the beautiful things you make. When Melissa was here a couple of weeks ago, we started talking about all of the cute things you made her when she was a baby. We ended up getting out her red and white heart baby blanket. Good memories!!
I love those burpies! I could buy yards and yards of flannel...
Post a Comment