Tuesday, October 7, 2008

We Also Sing

I am very excited to announce that free tickets are now available online for We Also Sing a group of 364 ladies. The concert will be held in the Salt Lake Tabernacle on Saturday November 1, 2008. There will be two performances; 5:30 and 7:30. It has been an amazing experience for me and I hope you can all attend. Click here for ticket information. The picture on this post is a copy of our CD cover.

5 comments:

Margie said...

Thanks for letting us know Les. I ordered four tickets for the 5:20 show. I'm so glad you have had such a great experience doing this. We are looking forward to it. I was hoping we would be able to come down and see Caitlin too. Tim is out of town all week but perhaps we will be able to make it on the weekend. I hope she is having a lot of fun in the play. You are a VERY talented family.

BobN said...

Thanks for the heads up. Will be a packed house! Is it your turn for a solo?

Lesley said...

It's not my turn this year.

em said...

Thanks for the info. I will check with Jer to see if that will work for us to come! We would love to see you! My sister DeLaina sang in the choir for Women's Conference, and had Merilee Webb as the director. She absolutely LOVED her and wants to be a part of this choir next year. I told her you were looking for a singing a partner, so there you go! ;) ha ha

Little GrumpyAngel said...

I am excited for you, Les! We can't go obviously, but I will buy the CD when it's out, or is it alrady?