Friday, October 24, 2008

PeTe the Cruiser

PeTe is for sale. He's only two years old and in great condition. In the 15 months that we have had him, he has never caused us a minute's trouble. We haven't had to spend a penny more than he would normally require. All we've had to pay is his room and board (car payment), his security fund (car insurance), and his food (fuel). He's only been around the block about 15,000 times (mileage). PeTe really keeps in great shape. His food seems to keep him going for quite a while. He doesn't have any bumps or bruises, and he's never been to the Dr. (mechanic) during the time we've had him. With all of these great qualities you may wonder why we must sell PeTe. A new company car came into the picture. It doesn't require even a penny. So PeTe must go. The thing about PeTe and his fellow Cruisers is: you either love them or you don't. Mike and Caitlin love PeTe. I.....don't. I think PeTe looks like a gangsta' car. And with a husband who frequently loads guitar cases into the back of his car, I don't want anyone wondering "...hmmmm, what's really in those guitar cases?" (if you know what I mean). But I must say PeTe is reliable, and I know there are a lot of PeTe loving people out there who would love to give him a home (for a price). So if you know of anyone who would love PeTe, head them in our direction because if he doesn't go soon I'll have to sell MY SILVER BULLET that I love, and that's a whole other story.....

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Very cute write-up about your car! Wish I knew someone that would be interested. I'll keep my ears open though.

Little GrumpyAngel said...

I don't dare say anything about PeTe, even if it's all good. I'm already in enough trouble with Mike :-) so zzzzip!!! :-)

Margie said...

I hope PeTe can find a good home soon. I know how much you love the silver bullet!! I liked the way you wrote about PeTe...I felt like I was reading a children's book.