Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Feliz Navidad Has Passed, But JULIO Is Less Than 3 Months Away....

I know it's been a few months since Christmas, but my "sista Ririan" just talked me through the how-to's of posting a video. This is one of my favorite piece's of video from the family Christmas party, my three sons and three of my grandsons are the performers. Be sure and watch 'til the end for Jeff's big finish!!

5 comments:

Lesley said...

If anybody is confused about the reference to JULIO, just check out my blog post on July 10, 2008. You'll understand :-)

Lilian said...

This video cracks me up every time I watch. I love when Andy keeps trying to get the boys to say "EVERYBODY." Then when Mason runs from Jeremny. Of course Jeff's big finish was the best because it's not too often he shows us his talents like this!!

adrienne said...

I thoroughly enjoyed watching that video. Makes me wish I was part of your family so I could come to your fun Christmas Party! Maybe that means I should start my own! ;)

Bea said...

All those Leger men? they're MINE. They must have gotten their talent from me because I don't have any. A fun post. You can always depend on "fun" when the Legers are around.

Little GrumpyAngel said...

So funny! The grandsons are very cute, of course! Bu I have to say I've never seen Jeff that animated ever! I was pleasantly surprised:-)