Friday, April 10, 2009

Coming Soon To The Computer Nearest You....Family Friday

It's coming next week, the first installment of Family Friday. I will introduce a different family member on my blog each Friday for the next 46 weeks. With the exception of the first week and the last week (family members I previously picked), all of the names for the weeks in between have been randomly selected (drawn out of a Tupperware bowl) and written in my planner, in pen on their assigned week. With the exception of baby Turney (who will be born during the series, but has a scheduled week) any new babies that we don't know about yet, or new family members due to marriages that could occur before the end of the series will be added at the end. I will try my best to give the best review possible with the knowledge that I have or "my good opinion" as Mr. Darcy would say, of each individual. I hope that the family (and non-family) will offer comments about our loved ones as well. Hope you will all enjoy! I'm going to.

There will be no interruptions in the series due to Presidential news conferences, March Madness, breaking news stories, technical difficulties, storm watch, NBA finals, World Series, Super Bowl, the US Open, the British Open, Wimbledon....you get the idea; but....

if I get a cough or a cold, I may have to throw in a rerun.

7 comments:

Bea said...

I have enjoyed your "Lesley and Michael" series that is reaching it's season finale, so I am looking forward to this new series. And certainly coughs and colds are a priority in the publishing blog world. You are a great lady who tries to show love for everyone so "good luck" in the upcoming series. Did you just say soon? Way to keep us all on tenderhooks. Get it? TENDERhooks :o)

Bea said...

Oh, I read it again, it is NEXT Friday.

Lilian said...

Well this should be fun!!! I look forward to it!

Tiffany said...

I know you have a nice family-but 46 weeks!? I don't think I have that many family members-at least not worthy of a blog post!! Ha Ha

Little GrumpyAngel said...

Are you gonna throw in a June beach house hiatus or is there wi-fi at the beach house so we can all bring our blackberries and/or laptops and read?

Great idea, Les. This should be a fun series.

Lesley said...

I won't be going on hiatus while at the beach house. So hopefully we will all be able to check the blog while there. Anyone with laptops :-)

Lilian said...

Cory has a laptop and as long as we can get the internet, we will have it with us. We always take his laptop when we are gone over a p-day where we can have the opportunity to send and recieve emails from our misisonary!