Today is Jeremy's 26th birthday!!! I can't believe my baby boy is 26!!! Have a wonderful day Son. Mommy loves you, XOXOX If you have a Jeremy story or a memory please share.
Do I have a Jeremy story????? Oh the stories and memories of my little newphew! Where shall I start? The naked two year old who peed in the bottom drawer of my dresser? Or the kid who we have caught on tape taking Cory's cereal at the beach??? I'm going to have to think of more. Love you Jeremy!!
I remember on his 3rd b'day he had a party and you rented a bouncy blow up thing! next day I went to Denver and you and he went with me. We weren't in the hotel room 5 minutes till he had locked himself in the bathroom! he got a cabbage patch doll "'Elson Peter" for his birthday and he came to Denver also and I was told that I was "'Elson Peter's" Grandma. I have a page of memories of the day that Lilian is refering to, who wants it? I remember when we came home from our mission everyone being at the airport and a strange kid with streaked hair. I'm wondering, "why did they bring a friend along to greet us?" Then I realized it was Jeremy!!!! he was the only grandchild I didn't recognise right off. Sorry, Jeremy, :o( still love you though :o) He is a great man.!!!!
I remember the 'contract' made out to the'beutiful' RoLoHoJo. That club was in the yard for a long time. I also remember Strawberry Pinnacles and the 'scar'.
We have video of Jeremy playing with baby Christopher when Jeremy was just 3 1/2 years old. The toddler boy is talking baby-talk to the baby, i.e. like an adult would talk baby-talk. Bermans has always been a great cousin to my kids. Happy birthday Jeremy.
Happy Birthday Jeremy!! I have been thinking about you all day!
I have many happy memories of Jeremy. I love Jeremy's smile and happy disposition. Jeremy has always greeted us like he was really happy to see us. Of course Tim always tells the story when he came running through Dick's Market yelling TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!
Happy birthday, Jeremy! I met Jeremy when he was just a little boy in diapers and I have a special affection for the Bermans since. His were the very first diapers I've changed in my life, so he basically trained me for my diaper-changing days with my own kids :-) Jeremy is also the only family member other than Alan and my kids who witnessed me endure the humiliation of being rescued by a lifeguard at a waterpark. Oi! I have not known Jeremy to be anything but courteous, cheerful and affectionate. He is my favorite Jeremy in the whole world!
6 comments:
Happy Birthday Jeremy!!!
Do I have a Jeremy story????? Oh the stories and memories of my little newphew! Where shall I start? The naked two year old who peed in the bottom drawer of my dresser? Or the kid who we have caught on tape taking Cory's cereal at the beach??? I'm going to have to think of more. Love you Jeremy!!
I remember on his 3rd b'day he had a party and you rented a bouncy blow up thing! next day I went to Denver and you and he went with me. We weren't in the hotel room 5 minutes till he had locked himself in the bathroom! he got a cabbage patch doll "'Elson Peter" for his birthday and he came to Denver also and I was told that I was "'Elson Peter's" Grandma.
I have a page of memories of the day that Lilian is refering to, who wants it? I remember when we came home from our mission everyone being at the airport and a strange kid with streaked hair. I'm wondering, "why did they bring a friend along to greet us?" Then I realized it was Jeremy!!!! he was the only grandchild I didn't recognise right off. Sorry, Jeremy, :o( still love you though :o)
He is a great man.!!!!
I remember the 'contract' made out to the'beutiful' RoLoHoJo. That club was in the yard for a long time. I also remember Strawberry Pinnacles and the 'scar'.
We have video of Jeremy playing with baby Christopher when Jeremy was just 3 1/2 years old. The toddler boy is talking baby-talk to the baby, i.e. like an adult would talk baby-talk. Bermans has always been a great cousin to my kids. Happy birthday Jeremy.
Happy Birthday Jeremy!! I have been thinking about you all day!
I have many happy memories of Jeremy. I love Jeremy's smile and happy disposition. Jeremy has always greeted us like he was really happy to see us. Of course Tim always tells the story when he came running through Dick's Market yelling TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!
Happy birthday, Jeremy! I met Jeremy when he was just a little boy in diapers and I have a special affection for the Bermans since. His were the very first diapers I've changed in my life, so he basically trained me for my diaper-changing days with my own kids :-) Jeremy is also the only family member other than Alan and my kids who witnessed me endure the humiliation of being rescued by a lifeguard at a waterpark. Oi!
I have not known Jeremy to be anything but courteous, cheerful and affectionate. He is my favorite Jeremy in the whole world!
Post a Comment