

We went to youth conference at the Manti Pageant....

We went to parades, BBQ's, and fireworks....
Endless Summer has been busy all summer long; they will be doing a free concert at the Bountiful City Park on Friday evening, August 14....

Caitlin and I went to stake girls camp....
Caitlin performed in Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat....

We went to Cherry Hill....

The biggest event is yet to come as we close on our new house on August 31....and then we MOVE!!!

There are just two weeks until school starts, summer isn't over yet and our calendar is beginning to fill up for the fall. You know what I'd really, really like to do....go back to the beach!!!
8 comments:
jealous. I'm so glad I found your blog. It's great to see what you are up to. We are very excited about your new house. You deserve it. Congrats! Love ya
*sigh* I hear ya.
so? why aren't we on our way back to the beach? I'm glad we got to be at a lot of those activites not actively participating perhaps but enjoying the fun.
Thanx for the memories :o)
What a BUSY, yet FUN summer. I hope I am a couple of those dates and times filling up your fall!
Wow! I would love a summer like that...wait I did....full of fun,but no new house! Centerville will be open today, tomorrow and all next week.
I was just at t'ocean yesterday. But I really wish I could be in Utah.
Has been a very eventful summer indeed. Let me know if you're going back to the beach, and if you need a stowaway. :-)
Best wishes with the final preparation for moving!
My goodness you have been busy too! So excited about the new house, but so sad to see you go!
Post a Comment