BOUNTIFUL — As part of the free Concerts In The Park series, Bountiful City will hold its final concert of the season on Friday, Aug. 14, featuring a local band.
The performance will take place at Bountiful Park on 400 North and 200 West at 7 p.m. “Endless Summer” will perform. The band began playing as a group in 2002, but some of its members have been performing together for more than 30 years.
Band members include Doug Vandegrift, bass and vocals; Andy Leger, keyboards and vocals; Kevin Stevenson, lead guitar; Brandon Williams, drums and vocals; Mike Leger, guitar and vocals.
The band has performed in Utah, Idaho and Nevada, including local performances in the Bountiful Handcart Days Parade and Handcart Days Celebration.
Concerts In The Park is sponsored by Bountiful City and the Bountiful Community Service Council.
6 comments:
Play Stairway to Heaven.... JK LOL
I would love an 'endless summer' as well. By the way, excellent job with the singing on Sunday. I wish I could have participated but I don't have anyone to hand the kids off to, plus the song makes me sob. I cried through the whole thing just listening. Way to go!
Here luck to the guys on Friday. I hope the movie will match the talent. We will be thinking about you!
We're planning on it as long as it doesn't thunder and lightning
Just to make clarification....this concert is at Bountiful Park at 7:00....the movie is at West Bountiful Park at 9:00. We will be going to the movie after Mike's concert (we're on the WB arts council).
Great performance!
That one lady was disappointed though when Mike told her they didn't know the tune to the Chicken Dance. Guess someone will have to bring the accordion next time.
Post a Comment