Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Choir Concert


This is the beautiful CD cover for We Also Sing. Free tickets are still available here for the November 28 concerts at 5:30 and 7:30 in the Salt Lake Tabernacle. When you get to the website, scroll down until you see the We Also Sing concert and click on it. It's going to be great!

5 comments:

Stecky said...

You made a CD? I am going to be in Logan that day, but maybe I can purchase the CD sometime.

Archie said...

Hi Les! I ordered my tickets for the 5:30 show. See you there!

Lesley said...

Yay Arch! I'm glad you guys are coming to the concert. Dad and Mom and Mike and Caitlin will all be there at 5:30 too.

Melwel said...

I just got my 4 tickets to the 7:30 show....so looing forward to it!

Lesley said...

Melinda, I'm glad you're going to come. I think you would enjoy being in this choir next year!!