
Here's a handsome little boy on Christmas day! If you can guess who he is you will get your name in a drawing for a prize. You will get your name in twice if you can guess who I think looks just like him in this photo! The drawing will take place at the Christmas party. Anyone can guess....if I draw out one of my friends, I will bring the prize to you.
16 comments:
It looks like Mike Leger and he looks like Andy Leger
Have fun at your Christmas party. I missed going VT this month with you, because for the last four Decembers I have heard your plans for the Christmas party... Then with our canceled lunch this week, I didn't even get to hear about it then. Have fun!
It hasta be Michael Leger and his Grandson Adam Larkin Leger looks just like him!!!!!! you better pull my name out of the hat!!!!!
I agree with Granma! It is Uncle Mike and I think it looks JUST like Adam!
this is Caitlin and it is Michael Paul Leger (extra name in drawing for the middle name) and he looks like Adam Larkin Leger!!!
Dad, Adam
Well at first glance I thought it was ANDY.
HOWEVER - I know that it is NOT Andy, and is most definitely MIKE LEGER. Who looks just like ANDY at that age, who ADAM LEGER looks like NOW!
Hey Lilian, no fair trying to get your name in THREE times
ha ha ha It's Mike, and you think he looks just like Adam Leger in this pic. :)
What a handsome little boy!! The boy is Mike Leger; and I think he looks just like Adam Leger.
From Jeremy: It is Dad and looks EXACTLY like Adam.
Timothy said....
It is definitely Michael Paul Leger and my first inclination was that he looked just like Adam. (Will you be using the hat in the picture to draw my name out of?)
looks like a little grandpa bear and the oldest of the Andy and Kristin boys;) Amazing how they look alike in that picture cuz I can't see it now.
The majority seems to be Mike looking like Adam. I agree.
I believe this is Mike and I think he looks like Andy and Adam--I guess the good looks run in the family!
I'll go along with everyone else.
Post a Comment