Friday, December 23, 2011

Classics and Favorites: My Posterity

Due to some "camera to computer" difficulties, I haven't been able to load any of my recent pictures. A couple of days ago Jeremy solved my problem for me (thanks Jer), so rather than post my Thanksgiving pictures a month late... I decided to choose one of my favorite pictures to share.

Whenever my grandchildren come to visit, one of the things they love to do is to go for a walk to see the horses on my neighbors farm. Thanksgiving afternoon was no exception to the rule... so on our walk we went. As it turns out it was me, my four kids, and eight of my nine grandchildren (baby Sander was asleep back at the house).

I took this photo and loved it immediately... how could I help but love it? This is my posterity and I love them.

2 comments:

Lilian said...

I love them all.

Bea said...

I love them also :o)
THEY ARE MINE!!!!!!