
Each year since I started blogging I've posted our Christmas card... without any words of explanation. This year I have a disclaimer: This picture was taken nearly 6 months ago... I've lost over 30 lbs. and Michael nearly as much!! What can I say. When you need a picture for the card... you use what you have, and, it is a rather nice picture... just a little "more" of us than there is now, and you must admit... Caitlin is beautiful. I haven't mentioned this to my sister yet... but I'm going to ask her to to take a picture of the "new and improved" Mike and Les for our 35th anniversary which is coming up in April.
Merry Christmas!!!
3 comments:
I think you just asked... and I think those pictures need to be near the SL Temple. :-)
Great idea Lilian!
So happy to have it hanging up with our cards displaying the people we love! Merry Christmas, dear friend.
Post a Comment