38 of our family members on our last night at the beach; 4 left the day before the photo, one couldn't come, 2 are serving missions. Pretty amazing turnout.I hope that everyone is enjoying "Family Friday" so far. I know I am. I want to thank everyone for letting me 'lift' pictures from your blogs and publish your individual family members without asking permission:-)
I thought it would be fun to play a little game associated with "Family Friday". There is an Easter Egg of sorts in each "Family Friday" post. It is not hidden but you will have to search and think to find it. As soon as you think you know what it is leave me a comment (or e-mail me) with your guess. Here are a few rules:
1. Anyone can play (family members or friends).
2. Please don't leave your answer on a FF post unless you leave a comment about the person featured on that week. You may leave your answer on any other post (I get all of my comments through e-mail).
3. The first person to answer correctly wins! There will be a prize!
As always; comments, memories, funny stories, and nice stuff is always welcome about each of our family members. I appreciate the comments that my friends have left as well. Happy hunting! Love you all! Mean it!
3 comments:
Oh, fun! I'm not sure exactly how to play the game but I'm playing! Oh, I hope I win because I never win anything ever :-) and I'm gonna go now to set a reminder for me to check Family Friday earlier in the day rather than later! Let the games begin!
As I look at this picture it is "just" my family and I can identify each one, BUT.... to other people it is a crowd...... someone even suggested it is a "branch" :o) well it is bigger than some branches in the mission field. :o) so when does the "egg" hunt begin? this week?
The "egg hunt" has begun. It already applies to the 10 family friday's that we have had. So start seraching.
Post a Comment