Over the past several years I have had the opportunity to be in Disneyland with most of my siblings there together (there are 6 of us) on many different trips. This is the first time in 37 years that all 6 of us were in Disneyland together. This is how we celebrated.I have always loved my place as the "oldest child" in my family. This was one of those times that it paid off. Being seated from oldest to youngest (the oldy in the back) I hardly got a drop of water on me. David however, was soaked.
Lilian (#5), Timothy (#3), Alan (#4), Lesley (#1), Archie (#2), David (#6)
5 comments:
These are such cool pictures Les! Everyone looks great. I'm so happy you guys had the chance to do this.
And from one oldest child to another "Hurrah to firstborns"! Although middle children especially your family's #4 is mucho adorable :-)
These are such great pictures! What a great time :) I love reading your blog Lesley!
Lesley-that post made me cry! I'll have to tell you why not in a blog comment, but thanks for it. You're family is an example of how a family can (and probably should) be.
YOU'RE NUMBER ONE!!! Cute post Les.
We ARE a happy family.
YOU WILL ENJOY YOURSELVES!!!!!!
all love together!!!!!
Post a Comment