My nephew Taylor preparing to record his clarinet solo
Michael in tune with his guitar
Michael and Doug; they've been performing together for over 30 years
Andy enjoying the moment before he starts to play
Granpa in the recording studio
Singing to a captivated audience in the control room
Taylor, Andy, Merrilee Webb, Doug Vandegrift, Michael, and Granpa
6 comments:
I'm so glad you got pictures of this Les! I'm really excited for this CD and I'm especially excited that my Taylor will be a part of it! It's going to be awesome!
Of course I know what a record is. I remember dancing to the music and my parents telling me to sit down so the record didn't scratch.
How wonderful your dad recorded a CD. We just got the one Megan did back in December. Very much a keeper!
Thanx for being there and recording this moment in history, or should I say , "these hours in history". These men have made a lot of music together and brought pleasure to a lot of people. When you watch people enjoy their music you know they could sit there forever. I know I can. Welcome to the brotherhood Taylor. :o)
I still have a record player and a pretty big collection that I scrounged mostly of my parents and the DI. What a great keepsake for your family!
Leslie, I don't mind you peeking at my blog! You are welcome to add it to your list if you like. You'll have to tell your nephew(?) to watch for and Elder and Sister Koon in Mission Office around August... My mom had SO many records: Donnie Osmond, The Carpenters, Elvis... My sisters and I LOVED when she let us listen to it.
I can't wait to get the CD! What an awesome legacy Dad has given his family, the gift of music.
Post a Comment