I have been to Disneyland many times, but I believe that this was the longest day I have ever spent in the happiest place on earth; 16 1/2 hours. We went on a lot of rides, ate at the Blue Bayou, shopped, I ate my chocolate covered frozen banana, I spent time with Mike alone, enjoyed being with my siblings, but....I think what I enjoyed the very most was the time spent with my children and grandchildren.
Dad, Mom, and Caitlin; the day was just getting started at 8 am
Jeremy, Emily, and Mason; Mason was very observant on the Jungle Cruise
Jeff, Melissa, and Avery; Miss Avery smiled all day long
Andy and Adam embarking on a Thunder Mountain Railway trip
Andy, Kristin, Adam, Zach, and William; in line for It's A Small World
Taking a train ride around Disneyland; isn't Miss Avery beautiful!!!
Mason meeting his daddy's old friend Winnie the Pooh
Waiting for our turn in the Haunted Mansion; I love this picture of William and Grandpa Bear
Here is Zach on the train; he and I had a date for the Haunted Mansion ride, he assured me all through the ride that I didn't need to be scared because it was fake (whew!)
Zach, Aunt Caitlin, and Adam going on Small World
Jeremy and Jeff going on the Thunder Mountain Railroad
We didn't see a lot of characters at Disneyland; but here are a bunch of "Goofy's"
Our family at the happiest place on earth
8 comments:
What a handsome group of people. You are getting quite a crowd there. All Legers. Everybody looks happy. 16 1/2 hours!!!!!! that is one long day!!!!
.
So that is what I have to look forward to? What a big family you have grown into. You all look like you are having a great time. I LOVE Disneyland.
Definitely one of my favorite places to go! It was so much fun being there with everyone even though we weren't all together all day.
It was so much fun I think I'll go again!!! Wanna come with me?
How fun to get to go to Disneyland with all of your family! It looks like you guys had a great time.
YES, Leenz!!!
The Leger clan has indeed grown! Everyone looks so happy in the happiest place on earth. There was time I was so burnt out by everything Disney I didn't think I'd enjoy Disneyland again. But this trip was great. Especially because I got to buy a Disney jacket I really like and a Lennox knick-knack to add to my collection without spending too much. And, of course, I liked the rides, too. Let's shop again next trip, Les!
Disneyland is our favorite place ever and what a fun tome with ALL of you family!!!
Looks like you had a great time. You have a beautiful family.
Post a Comment