Friday, April 15, 2011

34 Years and Counting


34 years ago today Michael and I were married in the Salt Lake Temple. We were really just kids on on our wedding day, so in a way, we've kind of grown up together as we've shared many of life's experiences. It hasn't always been easy, but it is definitely worth it. I'm kind of proud of us... in a humble way of course; and I do love my Mikee.

7 comments:

Bea said...

If you are out taking silly pictures, sounds like you are still growing :o)

Alan said...

You weren't just kids to me on that day. Happy anniversary!

Melwel said...

yes... do you you remember the "proud" talk in sacrament in our old WB ward? SO I am glad you took it to heart and are proud in a humble way. Congrats on the Anniversary!

Marivic said...

Happy anniversary Mike n Les!

Tiffany said...

You two are awesome! You are a shining example of what 34 years of marriage should look like.
Congratulations.

adrienne said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Stecky said...

I am so glad you got married and had the life that you did. I am especially grateful that you moved to West Bountiful. It has been fantastic for me. I need a picture of you both for 'my book'. If you don't pose on Saturday...I may have to use one of these!