Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Tending The Grandkids






Over the past two weeks we've had some quality time with grandchildren while their parents vacationed. I remember how great it was as a young mom to have a "get-away" without the kids, so I'm always happy when I can do my part in making it possible for my kids to do the same.

I had several highlight moments with the kids, but I have to share just one that I had with Mason who is an avid BYU fan. The two of us were gearing up to kick a soccer ball around the backyard when he said, "Grandma, I'll be the good guy and you be the Utah guy!"


Don't you just love it!?!

Of course, if you know me at all you know I'm a safety freak. So, besides being a good babysitter, I'm a good pray-er. Praying for the children's safety while I am responsible for them, and praying that the parents... get home safely!!!

3 comments:

Bea said...

You continue to be a GREAT GRANDMA.
An old song from the Fifties goes...
"Memories are made of this."

Marivic said...

Les, all your grand kids are adorable and picture-perfect!

Lilian said...

I hope Mason doesn't think of me as a bad guy??? LOL!! They are all such CUTE CUTE kids!!!