Sunday, April 24, 2011

Egg Hunt

It was an "egg"citing


"egg"stravaganza


at the "egg"tended


L"egg"er family


Easter egg hunt.


Our sweet baby Jane
Our Prince William Our Miss Avery
Our sweet baby James Our Mason Man Our cute Tanner Our original "whittle guys" Adam and Zach Our Grandpa Bear; doesn't he make a great prop? See the egg in his hood.

7 comments:

BobN said...

Looks like an egg'streme time was had by all.

Lilian said...

DANG!! Those are some stinkin' cute kids!!!!

Bea said...

I agree with Lilian. but then we only have cute kids and grandkids in our family. :o)
Perhaps I should have said

"eggactley Lilian"

Melissa said...

looks like it was egg'cellent! What a fun Grandma and Grandpa you are!

Lesley said...

Actually, it was the great-grandma that hosted the egg hunt. She always does such a great job!

Archie said...

Great play on words Les. I'll bet everybody just cracked up at your yolks. :-)

Georgia said...

You DO have beautiful grandchildren!!