Friday, April 22, 2011

Comments

So... I was just looking at my sitemeter, which really doesn't give much information other than that people have dropped by my blog. It doesn't say "so and so" was here. But when I looked at my world map, I have little "visitor identifying" dots all over the country... and one in Britain. Would somebody just say "hi"? Don't be shy. Just a little curious, that's all.

7 comments:

Tiffany said...

Hi! Does mine say Pennsylvania?

Lesley said...

Tiffany it doesn't say Pennsylvania. I have Florida, So. Carolina, Iowa, Ohio, Missouri, Colorado, California, Oregon, Arizona, Neveada... just to name a few. The sitemeter is a curious thing.

Lilian said...

HI from your baby sister... you know where I live!

Bea said...

Hello

Melissa said...

Hi! Love you!

Karalee said...

Hi...but I'm just another friend from Utah ;)

AnJ. said...

I'm waving at your house right now! :)