Saturday, April 2, 2011

Here's Your Sign

Can anyone see my error on this sign that I wrote for the Deli? I was advertising our peanut butter and jelly kids meal. It was there all week long, but it wasn't until Friday that a customer pointed it out to me. According to my employees my face was bright red. When I went to the back room I laughed so hard I cried.


What can I say? It's me.

8 comments:

Melwel said...

i am now laughing so hard, you can probably hear me. I bet you didn't get very many of these ordered.

Stecky said...

I am speechless. I sure don't want any PP on my sandwich!

Tiffany said...

Oh Lesley, only you! Ha Ha Ha Ha!

Kimmy said...

How exactly do you make a PP and J sandwich?

Bea said...

That is interesting, proves we see what we want to see or think we see. :o)

Morgan said...

Hehe! We have plenty of PP around here if you needed to borrow some for your sandwiches. :D

Lilian said...

Hey Kool-AID!

Terri said...

Does Karl's still deliver your supplies? I would have loved to have heard your order that day. Funny stuff!!!