Saturday, April 16, 2011

Save The Last Dance For Me

Tonight is Caitlin's last high school dance. Prom. This is Matt, her date to the dance. Maybe some of you remember that Caitlin and Matt danced 3 years ago in the BJHS musical... as Lumiere and Babette. Maybe others of you remember that when we were at the beach in 2009 we ran into Matt's family. Hey... if you like t'ocean, I like you. Probably nobody will remember that Matt was Caitlin's first date/first dance shortly after her 16th birthday. *Sigh* I can't believe it's Caitlin's last dance.

8 comments:

Stecky said...

What a beautiful date that lucky Matt had for Prom. I hope she had a wonderful time. She certainly looked fantastic for the night.

Lilian said...

I remember Matt from the BJHS musical. I also remember when we saw him in San Clemente.... Caitlin and Chelsea were yelling his name and he couldn't hear them, but when he finally did they all played together!

How fitting for him to take her to her last high school dance!

Thanks for letting me come take pictures! I wish I still could have been there when he came to pick her up.

Bea said...

Thanx for inviting us to see her all dressed up. She is beautiful. And Matt was/is so handsome. Anyone who loves the ocean can't be all bad. :o)
It was okay till you said this was her last high school dance :o( then I had tears, :o(

Tiffany said...

Bittersweet.
Caitlin started babysitting for us when she was Megan's age!! It makes me realize all too well how quickly Megan is/will grow up too.
Wow!
Caitlin looked (and is) BEAUTIFUL!

AnJ. said...

I couldn't help but stop washing dishes for a minute last night and watch you all taking pictures on the front porch. She's beautiful! I hope she had a great time.

The boys asked me what was going on and why you were taking pictures and when I told them, Cooper's response was, "Well, I'm not going to a High School dance because I don't like dancing!" Ha!

Terri said...

What a beautiful young lady!!!
This may have been her last High School dance.. but I am sure she will have many more opportunities to "glamour up" and hit the dance floor at all those YSA dances! She is gorgeous!!!

Karalee said...

Love it! She's beautiful.

Candace Shiflet said...

your dress is ah-dorable! srsly I loveeee it :)

Come read about my Lovely Little Rants ♥