Saturday, June 25, 2011

The Power of Moms

When I returned from my trip to Disneyland last month I had an e-mail waiting for me from Rachelle Price from The Power of Moms website. Rachelle is the coordinator for spotlights and she informed me that I had been nominated by my friend Tiffany to be spotlighted. She asked if I would be willing to answer some questions about my experiences as a Mother. Well, it turns out that it really is a pleasure being nominated, my spotlight was published on the website last Friday. If you are interested in reading what I wrote you can find it here. Thanks Tiffany for your kind words recommending me.

5 comments:

BobN said...

A wonderful article, glad you were nominated.

Lesley said...

Thanks Bob!

Bea said...

I read it and commented :o)

Margie said...

Fabulous!! I want to send this article out to my sisters and some friends. Would that be okay? You are so wise :)

Lesley said...

You can send a link to your family and friends Margie. It seems to be a good website.