Tuesday, June 28, 2011

The Endless Summer Band

Friday night July 1 is the Endless Summer Band concert at the West Bountiful City Park from 7-10 pm; after the concert there will be a fireworks display. You won't want to miss any of it!!

Mike the incredibly talented rhythm guitar player and vocalist. Wait 'til you hear his high notes on the Beach Boys songs!!

Kevin he does an amazing job on the lead guitar... what a talent!!

Andy the incredible vocalist and keyboard player... but wait a minute, where's the keyboard? Oh well, I'm his mom so I will just tell you that HE CAN PLAY ANYTHING!!! Just sayin'.

Doug fabulous bass player and vocalist... multi-talented; 'cause... did you notice he's playing the banjo!?!

Mickey the drummer of all drummer's... he never misses a beat!!

Ummmm... these two aren't in the band... oh well, I just think it's a dang cute picture!! And it is my blog.


2 comments:

Lilian said...

Looking forward to Friday!!! YAY for the Endless Summer Band!!!

Archie said...

Sadly we won't make the show this year, but Endless Summer rocks!!!!!!!

Oh Yeah... Play Stairway to Heaven!!!! :-)