FYI I also mentioned in my TDBC Day: 19 post that I would be starting two new hobbies ASAP. I started one of them just a few days ago, and although it is significant and important, I'm not quite ready to share just yet... but I will!
Wednesday, June 1, 2011
Hobbies
As I mentioned in a previous post (TDBC Day:19), I have been neglectful of my hobbies in recent months. We Also Sing recently held a concert... and I wasn't in the choir this time. My family performed at the City Hall in April, and although I was asked to participate; I declined. I can't even remember the last time I scrapbooked or made cards and I haven't crocheted for months; so I decided to at least remedy that. You may remember this blanket; well I finally decided which baby to make it for, so I picked up my crochet hook and started to stitch, and I discovered that it's just like riding a bike... I can still do it!
FYI I also mentioned in my TDBC Day: 19 post that I would be starting two new hobbies ASAP. I started one of them just a few days ago, and although it is significant and important, I'm not quite ready to share just yet... but I will!
FYI I also mentioned in my TDBC Day: 19 post that I would be starting two new hobbies ASAP. I started one of them just a few days ago, and although it is significant and important, I'm not quite ready to share just yet... but I will!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I LOVE that fabric! I love baby boy stuff that is blue and brown and the polka dots! To die for! Where did you get it?
Cute! I'm excited to hear about your new hobby.
I haven't been able to spend ANY time on my knitting and quilting lately. Makes me sad.
Post a Comment