
This week we went on our annual summer trip which was held in south east Utah. It was fun to drive through towns in Utah that I had never seen before, like Moab and Monticello. I have already mapped out a future road trip for Michael and I (he wasn't able to go this time).
Our destination was Blanding; when we arrived we drove up to the top of a mountain where we stayed at Camp Jackson.
Many of our YSA spent Tuesday at Canyonlands National Park (Caitlin drove there, it was a 200 mile round trip!!) while others hiked around the camp area. As for me; my favorite part of the trip was being able to have a couple of days away where I could relax, and visit, and laugh 'til it hurt.








5 comments:
Relax? You are still wearing a red apron... how does that work?
I was one of the cooks... but we had great helpers!!
A change is as good as a rest.!!!!!Isn't it great! Even in the distances of Utah you find the Temple.
Looks like a lot of fun and good grief! That's a lof of sausage. :)
I bet they all LOVE you!!
Post a Comment