Last Saturday we had our family picture taken. It took some scheduling, and some planning, and some shopping, and I'm sure some behind the scenes stress for everyone... but we did it!! Lilian took pictures of our whole family, each individual family, each grandchild, and my four kids together. I can't wait to see them all... in the meantime, here is a sample (the only one I've seen so far). I think we passed the family picture test. What do you think? FYI we just found out a couple of weeks ago that our picture will be outdated in November when grandchild #9 arrives (Jeff and Melissa are having a boy). We are very excited!!!
7 comments:
I like the splotches of red. Was that accidental?
I think we will keep the whole bunch of you :o)
Splotches of red were not accidental.
Beautiful family, Lesley!
This turned out great! I love the bits of red scattered throughout but my favorite part {other than all your happy faces of course} is Kaitlyn's red heels. Love them!
Love it!!
And congrats on the new little one!
Lilian is amazing...and your family is beautiful!
I LOVE IT!! I can't believe how fast your family has grown...and still growing!
Post a Comment