Yesterday I got a new cell phone (it's fancy). Not only did I get a new phone, but I left my phone provider (of many years) and started with a new provider. So far I'm impressed with the service I've received.
A couple of weeks ago I called my (previous) provider and explained that I would be terminating my account with them, I made inquiries as to my billing cycle in order to make it a smooth transition. Of course they tried everything they could come up with to get me to remain, but I told them that they didn't have a plan that could accommodate me the way this new provider/plan would.
You may remember my freckle post (btw I found that girl on facebook) and you may remember a previous post where I told Verizon "what to do with their freckles"; but not this time.... when the phone call ended and the woman said to me, "thank you for choosing Verizon." You can be proud of me for not saying, "ummm... I think I just un-chose Verizon." Not me, I just said "thanks" and ended the call.
Oh btw... if you are someone that calls me on my cell phone, my number is still the same. Just sayin'.
Saturday, June 18, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I got a new phone yesterday too! Although, I didn't change my carrier... but number is different.
Post a Comment